This page lists a few common connector pinouts for different commercial vendors.
For the purposes of this page:
- Button pins will be marked as Switch or LED.
- Switch pins should go to the microswitch on the NO and COM terminals. Order does not matter.
- LED pins should go to the light terminals. If the button does not light, unplug the LED and plug it in the opposite direction.
- Encoder pins will be marked as Data.
- If the knob / turntable spins the opposite direction as intended and software reversing is not possible, swap the Data pins.
- All connectors are JST XH, unless otherwise noted.
Yuancon / Roxy
- Analog mode is only possible with a Roxy board.
- Yuancon only supplies 5V. Roxy supplies 3.3V by default, with an optional solder jumper for 5V.
- These RGB ports only support common-anode LEDs.
Gamo2 / arcin
Phoenixwan+ and Faucetwo
Both 3 pin and 4 pin encoders are supported.
Both ARGB (ws2812b) and standard RGB (common-anode) have headers.
USB and Power
Analog input is available for AC-style assemblies, but these are not sold by Gamo2 and may not work.
Gamo2 has several types of boards. Ensure you are referencing the correct image.
IIDX (FPS / FP7 from 2014 on) / arcin
- Analog mode is only possible with an arcin board.